It is true that solar panels bring many benefits to the environment and cut down on your electricity bills. However, the benefits vary depending on your geographical location and your solar panel installer.
So, is solar power worth it in Brisbane, Australia? For most households, it is worth it. Nonetheless, the amount you can save varies from one house to another.
This article will shine some light on the financial benefits of having solar panels. Plus, it will help you find the best solar panel installers in Brisbane.
Financial Benefits of Having Solar Panels
You can financially benefit from using a solar power system to power your house. Here are two essential ways it can impact your electricity bill:
Countering Energy Consumption
You can power your house (partially or entirely) appliances using solar energy using inverters. This way, you will reduce your electricity consumption from the provider. Hence, solar panels will reduce your energy cost by reducing your dependency on your electricity retailer.
Furthermore, you can use smart designs that will use solar power before buying electricity from the grid. This method is called self-consuming solar energy. As a result, you will have to pay less than you would without panels on your bills every month.
Benefiting From Excess Energy
Sometimes, your solar panel system will produce more energy than your household might need. In such cases, you can sell the energy generated to your retailer at a rate. This price is called a solar feed-in payment or tariff.
You may receive a market feed-in tariff directly from the energy retailer. This means you will receive the best deal available at the time without any mandate rate.
Solar Panel Installers Brisbane
Although installing solar panels comes with many benefits, it is only a long-term picture. The initial cost of setting up a solar power system in your home is quite expensive.
One of the most important factors influencing this difference is your solar panel installer. Hence, it is vital to find the best solar panel installer who can provide affordable services.
The quality of your panels and your installer’s service have a huge impact on your finances. Therefore, it is imperative to find the right company.
Here’s how you can find the best solar panel installers Brisbane can offer:
- Experience: The company should have at least three to five years of experience installing solar panels.
- Reputation: You should talk to previous customers about their experience with the company. Also, you can check various online websites for reviews about the company.
- Troubleshooting: Check how the company will respond if a problem arises. You should check the service providers’ follow-up speed and response methods before committing.
- Accreditation: Make sure the system has a design by a CEC accredited system designer. Plus, ask for the CEC installer accreditation from the installers.
- Pricing: Make sure to go for a reasonably priced service instead of a very lucrative offer. This step will ensure you receive only high-quality panels and equipment. Further, do not choose companies that quote a one-size-fits-all system in terms of installation.
It can be worth it to have solar panels on your rooftop in Brisbane, Australia. However, you need to make sure to choose the right company that will provide services suitable for your household and its requirements.
With the right installation company, you can save a lot of money while reducing your carbon footprint!
Read more on KulFiy