Discover the real meaning of opulence at Dubai’s most exquisite island, where the blue sky is an extension of the open sea and where you can enjoy the high-end entertainment venues within a walking distance. However long your stay is, you will measure time by the sound of waves. This place is Beach Isle.
Beach Isle at Emaar Beachfront is a residential building in Dubai Harbour. It is currently in the construction phase. It’s actually a complex of two towers linked with a podium. Parking space and 5 podium levels are available. Amenities, apartments, and villas are arranged in both towers. The building will offer a combination of 1-, 2-, 3-, and 4-bedroom apartments and villas.
241 apartments are available in total. The single bedroom apartments have 114 units, double bedroom apartments have 98 units, 3 bedroom apartments have 23 units, and 4 bedroom apartments have 6 units.
The Beach Isle project was introduced in January 2020 and it’s expected handover date is April 2023. Miami-style facilities will be given such as an infinity pool, pool deck, children’s play area, children’s splash pool, tropical garden room, a retail center, and cabanas.
The interiors of apartment units are contemporary, huge, and airy. Full inspiration from Miami Beach architecture is taken. Floor-to-ceiling glass windows are added in the bedrooms. The master bedroom comes with an en-suite bathroom and the open style kitchen is equipped with built-in cabinets.
As for the carefully planned family townhouses, they offer 3 to 4 bedrooms. Residents of Beach Isle can enjoy direct access to the beach and bask in the stunning views of the Palm Jumeirah and uninterrupted sea.
Emaar Beachfront is a master plan waterfront neighborhood situated in Dubai Harbor, which is also the latest maritime center of the UAE. At this location, residents can enjoy 1.5 km of beach. Both the Yacht Club and Dubai Marina are within walking distance along with 2 neighborhood parks and licensed restaurants.
Beach Isle Property Units Configuration
- Single bedroom apartments have area sizes between 757 square feet to 1,123 square feet. It’s starting price is AED 1,954,888
- Double bedroom apartments have area sizes between 1,103 square feet to 1,657 square feet. It’s starting price is AED 2,651,888
- 3 bedroom apartments have area sizes between 1,793 square feet to 1,870 square feet. It’s starting price is AED 4,949,888
- 4 bedroom apartments have area sizes between 2,583 square feet to 2,800 square feet. It’s starting price is AED 6,768,888
The price per square foot is AED 2,506. Each part of the Beach Isle apartments and villas is planned to boast tranquility and freedom. Residents will experience true freedom by stepping their toes in the sandy beach and their eyes on the open waves.
This is a truly dream location where the beach is the front yard. These well-planned properties are designed to create a flawless balance between address, luxury, and functionality so that no one compromises on valuable downtime. Located in Dubai Harbor, Beach Isle is a deliciously demanding waterfront heaven on earth.
Facts about Dubai Harbour
- The attractive Dubai Lighthouse, an architectural miracle that expands 135 meters in the sky offers an observation deck to soak stunning views
- There is a huge cruise ship port having 2 terminals. It is capable to accommodate 1.2 million passengers yearly
- Dubai Harbor is planning to display a first class road network along with air and sea connections. It will include a futuristic pedestrian bridge, public transport system, jogging and cycling tracks, and water stations.
- A 1,000 berth marina is capable of supporting more than a thousand boats and yachts of all sizes
- The master plan for this waterfront project will stretch to more than 20 million square feet and include an events arena, a 875,000 square feet shopping mall, fine dining, opulent properties, hotels, a yacht club, and cafes.
Companies connected with Beach Isle at Emaar Beachfront
Developer: Emaar Properties
Architectural consultant: WS Atkins & Partners
Cost consultant: JLL
Contractor: Al Basti & Muktah LLC
Engineering consultant: ATK Engineering Consultants
Piling contractor: NSCC International
- It takes 24 minutes to reach Dubai Mall
- It takes 15 minutes to reach Palm Jumeirah
- It takes 16 minutes to reach Ibn Battuta Mall
- It takes 20 minutes to reach Mall of the Emirates
- It takes 32 minutes to reach La Mer by Meraas
- It takes 21 minutes to reach Burj Al Arab
- It takes 10 minutes to reach The Walk JBR
- It takes 32 minutes to reach Dubai International Airport
- It takes 39 minutes to reach Al Maktoum International Airport
- At 1.1 km distance, a leisure spot known as Skydive Dubai is located.
- At 1.6 km distance, a viewing platform known as The View at The Palm is located
- At 1.8 km distance, a retail & leisure district known as Marina Walk is situated
- At 1.8 km distance, an office building known as Mastercard HQ Building is located
- At 2.3 km distance, a retail and leisure district known as The Walk JBR is located
- At 2.4 km distance, a sub-community known as JLT Cluster X is located
- At 2.6 km distance, a popular public beach known as Marina Beach is available
- At 2.7 km distance, a golf club known as Emirates Golf Club is situated
- At 2.7 km distance, a viewing platform known as Ain Dubai Observation Wheel is located
- At 3.3 km distance, a public beach known as Black Palace Beach is located
- At 3.6 km distance, a retail and leisure district called The Pointe is available
- At 4.3 km distance, a leisure district known as The Palm Boardwalk is available
- At 4.3 km distance, a waterpark called Aquaventure Waterpark is situated
- Lastly, at 4.5 km distance, a leisure destination called Dolphin Bay is located
- At 2.5 km distance, Reel Cinemas is available in Dubai Marina Mall
- At 2.5 km distance, Roxy Marina Beach Cinema is situated
- At 3.5 km distance, Reel Cinemas is available in The Pointe
Read more on KulFiy
Revdanda Beach Camping – A Guide For First Time Visitors