If you are out to buy Low Price Air Conditioners this summer season, then you will come across devices in multiple price segments. It is because India is now one of the hottest destinations for leading and emerging AC brands to battle for supremacy.
But, buying an air conditioner is a long-term and expensive decision for a household to take. Also, not all may have the capacity to afford a higher priced ACs. As a result, they may want to buy low price air conditioners.
Also Read: 7 Space Saving Dining Room Furniture
Also Read: Best Handbags Trends To Follow This Season
If you are also looking to buy an affordable AC that won’t affect your budget, then this post will enlist some lower priced models.
The low price ACs that you will see is nothing less when it comes to durability and performance. It is because they are from reputed brands in India with a huge fan following. Read on!
A quick look at some affordable ACs available in India
Buying a window AC compared to split AC is more affordable and easy to install. However, they may be a bit noisy but works just fine and ensures quality cooling.
The Hitachi 1.5 Ton 3 Star Window AC is one of the most affordable ACs available in India. Have a look at its some key specs:
- 1.5 ton – excellent for cooling a medium-sized room
- 3 Star BEE Rating 2018 to help you save up to 15% on electricity bills compared to non-inverter 1 Star ACs
- Comes with auto restart facility
- Copper condenser for the best-in-class performance
- Sleep mode available
This low price AC is available only at around Rs.27,000 in India.
Split AC not only can be fitted anywhere in the room but also blends well with the décor aesthetics seamlessly. Split ACs work silently so you enjoy a comfortable sleep.
The Carrier 1 Ton 3 Star Split AC is a low price air conditioner that can suit your needs easily. Here are some features of the Carrier AC:
- 1-ton capacity which is suitable for a small room
- 3 Star BEE Rating 2019 – lets you enjoy energy savings up to 15%
- Auto restart feature on power cut available
- Sleep mode to ensure comfort during sleep with auto adjustment of the temperature
- Copper condenser for an energy efficient cooling performance
You will only need to pay around Rs.29,000 in India to purchase this “low price air conditioner”.
Here is another affordable AC that you can rely on for getting a powerful performance without spending too much. The Godrej 1 Ton 3 Star Split AC may be the perfect choice to buy. Some of the features are:
- 1-ton capacity – incredible if you are installing it in a small size room
- 3 Star BEE Rating 2019 – you can save up to 15% on energy bills compared to non-inverter 1 Star devices
- Auto restart – no need to manually adjust the settings after a power cut
- Copper condenser to ensure an energy efficient yet best cooling with easy maintenance
- Sleep mode facility to adjust the temperature automatically to ensure utmost comfort while you are asleep
The price of this affordable AC from Godrej is only around Rs.26,000.
Here is another split AC that you can buy without poking a hole in your pockets. The Onida 1 Ton Star Split AC can fulfill the needs of a small family conveniently.
Have a look at some features of this Onida air conditioner:
- 1-ton capacity which is suitable for cooling a small room
- 3 Star BEE Rating 2018 to help you pocket energy savings up to 15%
- Copper condenser – incredible cooling performance with easy maintenance
You can buy this lower priced air conditioner in India at a price of around Rs.24,000.
The Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 Star Window AC is yet another affordable AC that you can buy without spending too much. Have a look at major highlights of this Voltas air conditioner:
- 1.5-ton capacity which is good for a medium-sized room
- 3 Star BEE Rating for energy savings up to 15%
- Auto restart facility post-power-cut
- Copper condenser for effective cooling and easy maintenance
- Sleep mode
The cost of this Voltas AC in India is around Rs.22,000.
You are now well aware of some of the best-in-class low price air conditioners, opt for one as per your needs and buying capacity.
You can also opt for the EMI facility to spread the cost of your AC over a tenor and pay a fixed EMI amount and nothing additional.
The EMI facility is available in India across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network in 60,000+ outlets in 1300+ cities. If you have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, then you can easily shop on EMIs.
Bajaj Finserv also offers pre-approved deals on EMI finance, personal loans, and others. It is to ease off loan formalities by making it fast.
You can check out pre-approved loan offers by sharing basic details such as your name and contact number.