How To Have Fuller Lips
If you want to know how to have fuller lips, we show you makeup tricks and other natural remedies to make your lips look fuller and fuller.
Many people want to have full and sensual lips in a simple way. If you want to give your lips volume, but you don’t want them to put fillers or injections, we give you other alternatives.
In another article we already saw how to apply the mascara to enlarge the eyes. Now we will see how we can get thicker lips using the products that you already have in your toiletry bag and other completely natural tricks. Do you want to know them all? Join us!
How to have fuller lips with makeup
- Using a lipstick you can increase the volume of your lips quickly and easily. To do this, you only have to use a brush to outline the contour and fill in, trying not to make the color too dark or flashy so that the effect of thicker lips is greater.
- With a lip liner you will achieve an effect similar to the previous one. With it, you can draw the outline easily, but it must be a shade lighter than lipstick to increase the volume of the lips. If you use a shade darker than the lipstick, you will achieve the opposite effect.
- Gloss is a perfect ally for your lips to achieve a fuller effect. Thus, the optical effect you achieve will actually make them look like it. Also, for a greater volume, you can add a second layer of gloss in the center of the lower lip.
- With matte lipstick, whatever the texture, thick lips will always stand out more. Even using two shades of matte lipstick you will achieve the volume you want so much.
- For thin lips we recommend shades that favor: coral tones, pinks, reds, peaches … Thanks to these colors you will achieve an optical effect of thick lips. However, if your lips are normal or thick, you can use any shade. The ones you should avoid are: garnets, burgundy and currants that, on the other hand, will be perfect for thicker lips.
- Your lips must be well cared for and hydrated. You can also improve their circulation by exfoliating them once a week to remove dead particles and protect them from external agents.
- Applying a little concealer a shade lighter than the foundation will also increase the volume of your lips. You will get a perfect finish.
Steps to achieve full lips
We all know that thick and full lips are more attractive and sensual, but we cannot always be that lucky. However, even if you don’t have the voluminous lips of Angelina Jolie or Scarlett Johansson, you can create an optical effect to simulate naturally fuller lip makeup.
These are the steps you must follow:
- Lips will not look good if they are not hydrated, so before applying makeup, apply a hydrating lip balm. If your lips are too dry and chapped, a full exfoliation should be done once a week.
- Apply a foundation to the lips to even out the tone, hide imperfections and help the lipstick set better and remain intact.
- Profiling is essential to achieve full lips. For a natural finish, use a lip liner in a similar shade to your lip color, such as beige or light shades. First line the lips on the contour and then make a second profile a little above the natural line of the lips. Then, blend the stroke with a small brush.
- The next step in lip makeup is to use a liner of the same color as the lipstick you are going to use to fill in both lips. You will get a much bigger thick lip effect.
- Next, it was time to use a lipstick. As we have said, it better be light in color to highlight its BeautyFixMedspa and achieve lip volume.
- To finish, apply a little gloss right in the center of the lips to obtain more luminosity, also obtaining thicker lips.
How to have fuller lips with home remedies
We know how important it is for those women who have thin lips to be able to have certain tricks to obtain thick lips. For this reason, we want to show you some of the most effective ones to achieve it naturally and without complications.
- As we have told you above, one of the home remedies that you can use is to hydrate your lips every day to avoid cracks and dead skin. Ideally, use a lip balm during the day whenever you have dry lips. And much better if it contains sun protection to protect us from UVA rays.
- Exfoliating the lips every night is also an effective remedy to increase lip volume. To do this, apply petroleum jelly to your lips and scrub with a toothbrush in circular motions. This will activate blood circulation and eliminate impurities.
- There are exercises to get thick lips. For example, position your lips as if you were going to pronounce the ‘U’ and hold them in that position for 10 seconds. With two sets each day, little by little you will look more volume lips.
- One of the very effective home remedies is also to use cinnamon powder. Mix it with a little Vaseline and apply this salve on your lips. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then rinse with plenty of water. Hydrate them and repeat every night. In this way, you will see how your lips begin to gain volume.