Share This Spread Love
You have taken the plunge and made some biggest commitments in life. But statistics showed that in the world, almost half of all marriages end in divorce, and one of the leading causes is marital infidelity. Whether you are married or a partner in a bounded relationship, being faithful is not easy- but if you promise to be a faithful spouse or partner, you could do it. In a Punjabi widow remarriage, it is necessary to have faith or create it for another partner to give your relationship a fair chance.
- Step 1: trust each other: once you have taken your marriage promises, do not do anything to break that trust. You have taken several promises to be faithful in every way to one another. Now it is time to believe in your partner and trust your partner. Suspicion and doubt do not cause a spouse to cheat, but if one partner exhibits high degrees of any of these to the other, it spells trouble for the relationship. Set boundaries and stay within them- the longer you stay within the limit you have agreed on, the greater trust you would build as time goes on.
- If you set a tone of first, belief, and trust in one another and give each other a real sense that the relationship is solid and unshakable, it would be a great comfort to you and help you through difficult times.
- On the other hand, if you do something which you should not have done, you could not expect the partner to trust you. You have built doubt in the mind of your partner which is making him insecure. The only way to overcome this is to make constant efforts to build trust in your relationship.
- Step 2:Singlehood has finished: yes, you are now answerable to someone for any step. You could not step ahead without knowing anyone. You are responsible to someone and you are responsible to someone. Profiles on divorce matrimonial sites are aware of the fact of having a partner by their side. Keeping love for your mind in your mind and the love your spouse has for you, your commitment and your vows.
- Do things on which both have mutual consent, and do not try to change it unless necessary, sometimes circumstances are out of control. In such situations inform or discuss with your partner as it helps not to create any misunderstanding.
- Step 3: partner putting you on a leash: it is simply a matter of honouring your commitments and letting your partner know when to start worrying. If you do not want to be loved or be responsible to someone else, you should not have married.
- Step 4: wear your wedding belongings: avoid taking off all the belongings, even if anybody told you to do that. Some exceptions were there, but remember to put them back. It reminds you of the time you promised to live a long life with your partner.
Read more on KulFiy
You won’t see it coming – Things that can ruin your relationship
Infidelity Recovery: 5 Ways To Heal Your Relationship
One Reply to “How to be faithful in a second marriage”
Great articles! Thank you for sharing this post