As the adage from Marilyn Monroe’s song goes, diamonds are a girl’s best friend, so for men, the watch is theirs. The watch can glam up your outfit. It can give you the appearance that you are ready to face the world and are a person who is put together. In addition, it gives some spice and personality to your outfit, especially if you are a man who does not enjoy frills and fuss.
Thanks to the internet and eCommerce, which popped off recently due to the pandemic, you can now fix your latest timepiece fix not just in watch stores in malls but now, also in online retail shops.
Are you still confused about whether you are better off buying a watch online or in a local watch shop near you? Keep on reading to find out.
For most people, the act of buying a luxury watch is considered the ultimate expression. It signifies and personifies a significant investment of time and value in design, function, and quality, among other traits you look for in a watch. In return, you obtain an exceptional product of the highest quality designed to give you a lifetime of enjoyment. In addition, it has evolved into a major life decision.
For men, buying watches is one of the few socially acceptable accessories. It is also the most overt expression of their persona. For women, the watch forms part of their jewelry or fashion ensemble, requiring meticulous coordination and an eye for detail.
Buying online for watches can easily be done. You can go to your eCommerce application and head to the flagship store online of the watch brand you wish to purchase. You can also buy on the flagship website of the brand.
For example, for Seiko, you can go to https://shop.seikoboutique.com.ph/ to look for a luxury watch.
- Fast delivery
- Online stores usually offer special promotions and discounts, especially seasonal ones that can chunk a huge price off your purchase’s hefty price tag.
- It gives you a completely different overview of the watches available.
- It makes it easier for you to make a quick decision regarding which watch you want to purchase
- Reviews on stores make it easy to pick out which retailers are legitimate and consistent in good customer service and product quality.
- Harder to determine if the product is not authentic
- Due to the hardy nature of shipping out products, the product can get damaged
- There is a danger that the shop may send out a faulty product to you
- Some shops take a longer time shipping to you
- Non-flagship online shops put additional fees for additional charges such as holding fees
When you buy in-store, you are assured of the product’s quality and authenticity. However, one caveat of in-store buying would be that you must drag yourself out to check the product yourself.
- You can take a look at the product directly
- You can figure out right away that the product has flaws
- Easier to determine if the product is a fake
- You have to leave the house and grab a drive or drive to go to a retail store
- Onsite stores may offer fewer discounts and promotions
Buying a watch is an art, but the ways to get it have changed over the years. Although buying online offers you comfort and convenience, its caveat is that checking on the product’s quality becomes a hit or miss.
In contrast to buying a timepiece online, buying in-store can be a practical choice. It is practical because you get to see the product for yourself, assure of its quality, and know you are buying from the flagship branch of the watch brand.
Luther Abrams is quite a jack of all trades type of guy. He loves exploring new things and cultivating his knowledge every now and then. Today, he grows more and more interested in jewelry and watches and even writes about such things in his free time.
Read more on KulFiy
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Embodies The Epitome Of Versatility
Rolex Lady Datejust: Glamorous, Elegant, and Functional