We all know it is important to pick the right outfit that fits you well for any occasion. However, it is equally important to pick the right jewelry to go with it. The right jewelry can make all the difference. It can enhance your style, give expression to your image, add an edge to your look, and sometimes it can pick up the dullest of looks.
With jewelry, it all comes down to styling it appropriately with the outfit and the occasion. Pairing the right jewelry with the right outfit is the recipe to turn heads in every corner. So, without further ado, let us dive into the basics of how to wear fashion jewelry to match your style and attitude.
- Choose your earrings carefully: Earrings are the perfect accessory. They draw attention to your face and hair. Hence, one also needs to be careful while choosing earrings. Pay attention to make sure that the earrings are complimenting your outfit, your face shape, the length of your hair, and your skin tone. Wearing the right earrings can make or break a look, so it’s important to think twice.
- Choose the necklace according to neckline: When choosing a necklace, it is important to consider the neckline of your outfit. The rule of thumb when it comes to necklaces is that they should either be shorter than your neckline or they should be long enough to sit over your outfit. The length and the design elements of your necklace are important factors to consider to nail the look.
- Create layers: Layering has always been in fashion. It is a great way to add some fun to your outfit when needed. You can experiment with layering by layering your necklaces, bracelets, or even rings. When layering necklaces, go for pieces in different lengths with similar or matching patterns or metals. This will help to draw attention to your face. Create a stack with bangles and bracelets and make it an interesting combination. You can experiment with multiple earrings and rings. Try different shapes, colors, and textures.
- Knowing what’s too much: While layering lots of jewelry is fun, it is also important to know when to stop. If you layering multiple necklaces and drawing attention to your face, ditch the layered bangles. Or maybe go for a subdued minimal necklace with a pair of bold statement earrings. Looking too decked up can sometimes get too much. Try to achieve just the right amount of jewelry. A great rule to follow is to take off one accessory before leaving home.
- Balance your look: Most importantly, wear jewelry that compliments your outfit. The right jewelry should bring the whole look together. If you’re wearing a bold outfit, pick some subtle jewelry that highlights certain features. You can go for some statement jewelry to pick up a simple outfit and create a wholesome look. The right set of fine jewelry by Adina Eden can transform a simple and dull outfit into something really special. However, it is important to create a balance between the dress and the jewelry.
While all these are general jewelry styling rules you should know, the most important rule when it comes to fashion and especially jewelry is to have fun! It is very important to go with your guts and break the rules when needed.
There are various kinds of jewellery designs at Mellora. You can browse through various collections of latest gold bangle designs, necklaces, earrings, rings, etc. at Mellora. The best jewelry piece is the one that looks good on you. Dressing up should be fun, so enjoy the process!
Read More on KulFiy: