QuickBooks Validation Code Generator 2020 (how to activate)
QuickBooks is a popular software around the globe by providing all-around solutions for all industry types. Quickbooks activation or validation code is one of the unique numbers which is used to activate the Quickbooks while installing the software. Sometimes, during the process of QuickBooks validation code generator, the user faces an error message such as the ‘Validation code’ is incorrect or the service is temporarily unavailable during the QuickBooks activation issues.
To resolve QuickBooks validation code problems, the solutions should be performed in the order given below.
Solution 1 – Check and verify system date & time settings are correct
– Firstly, close QuickBooks Desktop and all its files
– Now, right click ‘time display’ option in the Windows Task Bar & adjust the date/time
– Press on the ‘Date & Time’ tab & select current year’s date
– Now, click Apply & press OK
– Next, Open QuickBooks Desktop and press Help>> Activate QuickBooks (if you have a Canadian version of QuickBooks, then you have to start registration for Quick Start>> QuickBooks >> QuickBooks).
– Next, enter the QuickBooks validation code & press NEXT.
Solution 2 – You can reset ‘.ecml file
At the time of QuickBooks Desktop Installation, you need to enter the license number & product code to finish the installation process & validate your QuickBooks. A damaged encrypted file that has damaged information will hinder QuickBooks to open and display the error message. Hence, removing the ‘entitlement file’ and re-entering the license & product information will rectify the issue.
Delete/Remove EntitlementDatastore.ecml file.
– Firstly, shut the QuickBooks Desktop
– Now ensure that all QuickBooks processes are not running or are closed.
– Now from the keyboard- Press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to open the task manager.
– Click on the process tab
– Now sort the processes alphabetically by pressing on the Processor name header.
– Open the Entitlement data folder for the Operating system and your QuickBooks version.
– On the keyboard, press Windows + R to open the ‘RUN ’
– Now enter the folder location C:\ Program data\ Intuit \ Entertainment client\ version 8 or version 6 and Press
– Now right click ‘EntitlementDataStore.ecml file’ & choose Delete
– Press the ‘YES’ option to confirm that you want to delete the file.
– Open the Company file & follow the instructions to register the application.
The article is very comprehensive with several solutions for QuickBooks validation Code generator. However, the path to folders, specific steps can be complex and complicated and to perform this without any error, you can speak to a technical expert at the QuickBooks Error Help Number.