Cataracts are a common eye disease, especially for people over 60, and millions of people throughout the country are affected by these diseases. Double vision, difficulty working and reading, nearsightedness, sighting light sources and glares, extreme glare and sensitivity in sunlight, and frequently changing prescriptions are common symptoms of Cataracts. However, it can be developed into partial blindness or late blindness in the worst cases without proper treatment. Ayurvedic eye treatment for cataracts is comparatively easy, cheap, and effective. The elements of ayurvedic treatment treat this eye problem from the root and remove them using herbal medicine. The herbal medicine also boosts the overall health of your eye and prevents the chances of developing it again. However, Ayurvedic treatment is only effective in the early stages, so it is important to visit the Best Ayurvedic Eye Hospital in India to start your ayurvedic treatment as soon as possible. Here we are going to discuss ayurvedic treatment:
Ayurvedic Herbs To Prevent Cataracts
There are very few herbs that reduce all the risks of developing Cataract symptoms. So, use these herbs by following the proper doses recommended by Best Ayurvedic Eye Hospital in India:
- Grind 100g of almonds, fennel seeds, coriander, and 10g of black paper, make a powder, and keep these mixtures in a cool area. Then mix sugar with a tablespoon of this powder and take it before bedtime.
- Buy Triphala powder from an ayurvedic store. Then mix one tablespoon with one cup of hot water and take it before bedtime.
Ayurvedic Medicines To Cure Cataracts
Popple with severe conditions and cataracts depend heavily on others for even simple to simplest tasks. So, it harms the patient’s lifestyle and psychology. So, having Ayurvedic treatment in the early stages will not remove cataracts instantly, but it will reduce the chance of developing further and slowly treat the problem from the root. So, these are the prescribed medicines by ayurvedic doctors of the Best Ayurvedic Eye Hospital in India:
Maha Triphala Ghrita
Triphala has unique characteristics to strengthen and improve the tissues and nerves of the eyes. The ghrita or ghee nourishes overall eye functions. Therefore, ayurvedic doctors of Best Ayurvedic Eye Hospital in India prescribe this medicine first to cure your cataract problems.
This powder mixture is made with an ayurvedic herb that removes harmful toxic elements from your body and deuce problems like cough, cold, allergy, etc. Directly drink the mixture with water to have a positive effect. However, another application to use this mixture effectively is to mix it with water and wash your eye. Mix 1 tablespoon of this powder in a glass of water, keep it for half a day, and then use it.
This medicine is made from your familiar Amla or Gooseberry juice. It is considered the best medicine to treat cataract problems and boost overall eye health. Ayurvedic doctors and specialists at the Best Ayurvedic Eye Hospital in India recommend it. Amla’s antioxidant properties reduce toxins and other harmful elements in your body, which boosts your eyesight. Take a glass and fill it with half of Amal Saar and half of the normal water, and then take it twice after lunch and dinner.
This medicine is made from the herb Bilberry. This capsule is very antioxidant and improves blood circulation in our body. So, the blood flow of the eye also improves with overall blood flow improvement, which nourishes the mussels and tissues of our eye and improves eyesight. Take this once a day after a meal by mixing two capsules with one glass of milk.
Tips To Improve LIfestyle TO Prevent Cataracts
Ayurvedic eye treatment is very helpful in cataract treatment, but the lifestyle suggested by Best Ayurvedic Eye Hospital in India is very effective for your overall eye health. So, these tips for improving your eyesight and preventing your cataract problems are:
- Consume ghee in one tablespoon twice daily and add it to your regular diet. It helps your vascular system to function properly
- Avoid black coffee, strong tea, sauce, pickle, and other sour and bitter food items.
- Drink Cow milk and consume fresh dairy products regularly. It delays the process of developing or worsening the cataract.
- Eat lots of fruits every day. Apples, pomegranates, bananas, oranges, and other fruits have vitamin C, which is good for eye health.
- Eat leafy and green vegetables such as ladyfinger, spinach, etc.
- Use fenugreek seeds in your regular meals.
- Consume sunflower seeds, spinach, and almonds to increase your body’s vitamin E level.
- Try to Stay Calm as long as possible to avoid anxiety and extortion of your nerves.
- Try to avoid harmful rays such as infrared rays and X-rays.
- Strictly avoid contact with harmful chemicals.
The main goal of ayurvedic eye treatment for Cataracts is to normalize the flow of blood by reducing the antagonized energy of the body and strengthening the tissues and nerves of your eyes. So, visit the Best Ayurvedic Eye Hospital in India, follow their recommended lifestyle, and take the prescribed medicine.
Read More on KulFiy