Owing to the current pandemic spreading all over world, cleanliness has never been more important. Coronavirus or COVID-19 has brought down the peril upon us when all industries, but ones serving essential services are being forced to shut down. Even if social distancing is important now, so is Coronavirus cleaning services.
To get through these tough days you need an agent committed towards keeping the industries free of any kind of further infection spread. The best agents near you are now strictly instructed to follow the guidelines set forward by CDC to keep a place disinfected or in sanitary condition. This will ensure the protection and safety of the employees working there.
The Coronavirus disinfecting services:
To ensure 100% safety of all employees, pioneer cleaning agencies are taking up special care. They have started assigning experienced and trained staffs to take forward Coronavirus cleaning services with the following 3 steps-
- Daily through cleaning
- Disinfecting or sanitization with proper solution spraying
- Decontamination in the working areas
These steps are supposed to benefit us is combating the tough times of pandemic and reduce the Coronavirus threat considerably. But the services don’t get over by mere sanitization. A good cleaning agent will also assist you with the disposal of all materials that are considered biohazardous by the industry.
The products used for disinfecting must be checked for their EPA-registration. Only EPA -registered solvents are suitable to fight up against the SARS-CoV-2 or the novel coronavirus, the one responsible for the spread of the COVID-19.
The process will involve spraying, fogging or foaming of this solution over all the open and workable spaces found in the industrial warehouses and plants. This is a process of disinfecting a specific environment, hence it calls for specialization. Only trained professionals should be handling such strong solutions.
The cleaning process in the industries:
The complete cleaning and disinfection process in the industry will involve all the below steps-
- Thoroughly asses and then plan out the steps in decontamination in the areas that require disinfection.
- Adhering to the strict guidelines by OSHA and CDC for all decontamination work.
- To ensure the safety of the cleaning personnel, it is mandated to use Level C PPE, Tyvek Suits, gloves that are layered and w/P-100 cartridges for respirators covering the face completely. All these must be approved by NIOSH.
- Follow the protocols set for controlling and prevention of any infection with the help of disinfectant that is registered under EPA.
- Post cleaning it’s the regulatory body’s responsibility to ensure safe packing and proper disposal of the waste materials.
Which industries are covered by the coronavirus cleaning agencies?
Coronavirus disinfecting services are extended to all the below industries-
- Paper and pulp mills
- Hardware industry
- Corporate Offices
- Power Plants
- Mills for steel
- Military camps
- Healthcare institutions
To summarize, it can be said that, cleaning and disinfection is of utmost importance in the pandemic days. But cleaning alone is not enough. You need to follow proper guidelines set by CDC and use the cleaning agents approved by EPA in order to fight the novel coronavirus effectively. This being a specialized job, only a professional should handle the work.