Are you willing to transfer files and photos from PC to iPhone?
Are you searching here for the best solutions in the lead?
If yes, we are here with the best solutions for you.
Data transfer is one of the most common things that we do in our daily lives. But this process gets quite complicated when it comes to transferring files and photos from a PC to an iPhone.
This guide is going to be a great help for all those who are willing to transfer some files from PC to iPhone but don’t know the exact way to achieve it. We are going to provide you with different solutions for this issue so that you can easily get the best possible help.
How to transfer files and photos from PC to iPhone?
Solution 1: Upload photos to iCloud using iCloud.com
iCloud is another perfect way to sync photos between iCloud and iPhone. Once you upload photos to iCloud it starts automatically appearing on your iPhone as well. The only things you have to do for enabling this option are:
- Launch the Settings option of your iPhone and then select the [Your Name] option from there.
- Once done now tap on the iCloud option followed by selecting the Photos option.
- Next, you have a Toggle on the iCloud Photo Library option for opening up the iCloud photos.
- Once done with the above process, now launch a browser on your computer system and then navigate to the iCloud.com option.
- You next have to make a secure login to iCloud using your Apple ID.
- Next, you have to upload photos from the Computer system to iCloud. For enabling the same, you have to tap on the Photos option followed by tapping on the Upload button.
- Next select photos from the computer system that you have to add to the iCloud.
- Once done, now open photos on your iPhone. It requires perfectly working WiFi connectivity to sync your computer photos with your iPhone. If you are already you can easily view the uploaded photos and files on your iPhone as well.
Solution 2: Using Google Drive
Google Drive is another wonderful way to transfer files from PC to iPhone. Google Drive offers users the freedom of having a 15GB free storage capacity. Google Drive shares its storage space with different other apps such as Gmail and Google Photos. If you have downloaded Google Drive both on your computer system and on your iOS device, you can easily access the photos and files involved on either of your devices without any issue.
Here is the detailed process for transferring Google Photos to your iPhone from PC:
- Launch Google Photos on your computer system and once done create a new album here.
- You next have to select the photos and files from your computer system that you are willing to get access to over your iPhone.
- Once done now, upload these photos and files to Google Photos.
- On the successful completion of this process, now launch the App Store on your iPhone.
- Search and install Google Photos and once done make secure login with the same account that you are using on your computer system.
- Once done, the photos will automatically sync to your iPhone Google Photos.
- You can easily download the photos synced from Google Photos and files on your iPhone and can watch them anytime you want.
Solution 3: Using iTunes
iTunes is one of the instant options that comes to one’s mind whenever we talk about transferring photos from computer to iPhone. The only things you have to do for transferring photos and files through this option are:
- The very first thing you have to do in the league is to connect your iPhone with your computer system. You can make use of a dedicated USB cable for the same.
- Once done, run iTunes on your device.
- Now tap on the Device tab and once done select Photos from there.
- You next have to check Sync Photos to move further with the process.
- Now select the All Folders option or Selected Folders options (whichever is available) from there to sync photos and files efficiently.
- On the successful completion of the above process, tap on the apply button and wait patiently for some time so that iTune can successfully transfer photos and files to your iPhone.
Solution 4: Using Dr. Fone – Phone Manager (iOS)
Dr. Fone – Phone Manager (iOS) is also a perfect way for how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes. It is the best toolkit available in the market that hardly takes a very few minutes to transfer all of the preferable photos and files from your PC to your iPhone. The interface of the Dr. Fone is quite intuitive and lucid and that makes it the best option in the league. The only things you have to do for accessing it are:
- Launch your web browser and then search and download and install the free copy of Dr.Fone – Phone Manager (iOS) on your PC.
- Tap on the “Phone Manager” option to proceed further with the process.
- Once you are done with it, you next have to connect your iPhone to your PC.
- Wait till the system recognizes your device and once done you can see your name and photos in the Dr. Fone interface.
- Tap on the transfer file option to proceed further with the process.
- Now tap on “Photos” under menu tap to go further
- It will take a very few seconds for the software to analyze the files being present in your system and device.
- Now tap on the Add File option and once done select the files that you are willing to transfer from your PC to iPhone.
- Bingo! You have transferred the preferred files and photos from your PC to your iPhone successfully.
I Hope you guys! Transferring files and photos from PC to iPhone has not remained an issue now. We have added up above five different methods to complete this task successfully. All of the methods being enlisted above are quite easy and can efficiently transfer the related files in very few minutes. You can easily choose your preferred one for transferring files and photos from PC to iPhone efficiently.
Read More on KulFiy: