How to make Barbecued Ribs at Home in Oven
Are you a person that loves to have a delicious barbeque very often?
Do you want to try something new on this weekend??
Do you want to make a barbeque rib dish at home? Then, you have reached the best place on the internet.
Do you want to know “How to make Barbecued Ribs at Home in Oven”
Then, we have got the Best BBQ Baby Back Rib recipe for you. You can try this right now at your home.
If the preparation doesn’t come out fine, then don’t worry. You can save the day with the “Barbeque Nation Offers”. They help you save money as well as enjoy the delicious BBQ.
So, let’s get started with the
BBQ Ribs recipe
- Ancho Chile powder: ½ cup
- Brown Sugar: ¼ cup
- White Sugar: ¼ cup
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper: freshly ground; to taste
- Cumin Powder: 1 tbsp
- Dry mustard: 1 tbsp
- Ground and dried chipotle pepper: ½ tbsp
- Ground Cayenne Pepper: 1 teaspoon
- Baby back pork ribs: 1 packet
- Barbeque sauce: 1 cup (you can use the readymade sauce to save time and effort
- You can also order the sides using the Barbeque Nation Offers and enjoy a hearty meal.
Recipe for making BBQ Pork ribs at home
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 3 hours
- Preheat your oven to 120 degree Celsius.
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned below:
- White Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Ancho Chile Powder
- Cumin Powder
- Black Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper
- Dry Mustard
- Chipotle Pepper
- Mix them well to make a perfectly blended spice mix.
- Take out the aluminium foil and place the meat on it. Keep the ribs in a meat-down position.
- Take a knife or fork (sharp one). Prick the back of the rib several times. This will allow the sauce and spices to perfectly seep down.
- Apply the coat if the spice mixture on all the sides of the ribs. Try to cover all the sides for perfect flavour in every piece.
- Now, fold the foil tightly such that it is perfectly sealed.
- Put it in the sheet pan and place it in the oven for baking.
- You have to bake till 2 hours in the preheated oven. Take it out and let the meat cool down for 15 minutes.
- Now, increase the oven temperature to 175 degree Celsius.
- Now, carefully open the foil and drain any juice or fat that has accumulated in the foil.
- Now, brush the bbq sauce generously on the ribs.
- Now, leave the foil open and place it in the oven again. Keep the rack meat side-up position.
- Let the baking be done for 10 minutes or so.
- Take out the meat from the oven. Again brush it with the bbq sauce and put in oven for 10 minutes.
- Repeat the process for 4 times more. Once the 50 minutes baking time has been achieved; take it out.
- Cut the pieces into individual segments and serve hot with more sauce.
Barbeque Nation Offers
You can also serve the dish with the dips and cheesy dips. Order some amazing sides online and enjoy a tasty meal.
You can make your weekends a grand bbq affair by using the Barbeque Nation offers. If, however, the dish didn’t come out fine; try it again. Or, simply order online and cut the chase!!
Image Source – Pexels.com
Guest Post BY Asnhi Gupta