Some of the most beautiful and trendy styles of wedding sarees to consider for your special day:
1. Mysore Silk Saree: These sarees are made of soft and silky Mysore silk and are known for their rich colors and intricate patterns.
2. Embroidered Saree: The grand wedding met gala! Choose a saree with intricate embroidery work, such as beadwork, sequins, floral work or pearls, for a glamorous and elegant look.
3. Ombre Saree: These sarees feature a gradient effect, with the color gradually changing from light to dark. They are a stylish and modern choice for a wedding saree. Coupling Kundan jewellery with sarees hits the charm!
4. Lehenga Saree: Such Bollywood, much wow! This style combines the traditional saree with the popular lehenga skirt. It features a flowing skirt-like bottom and a draped saree top, giving it a stylish and modern twist.
5. Banarasi Saree: People say tradition is always on trend! You can always stylishly wear a classy banarasi as a spinoff of traditional Indian weddings.
Sarees in current fashion! – The bestsellers.
As fashion trends can change rapidly — it is possible that colour block sarees, chiffon sarees, Tussar sarees, Organza sarees, and pastel silk sarees will peak their popularity in the coming year.
Colour Block Sarees, as the name suggests, are sarees that feature blocks of different colours, often in bold or vibrant shades. These sarees can be a great way to make a statement and add colour to your wardrobe.
Chiffon Sarees are lightweight and delicate, making them popular for summer and formal occasions. They are often made from a sheer, transparent fabric and have a flowing, ethereal look.
Tussar Sarees are made from a silk type known for their natural, textured appearance. They are often woven in neutral shades, such as beige, brown, or grey, and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
Organza Sarees are made from a sheer, crisp fabric with a slightly stiff drape. They are often adorned with intricate embroidery or beadwork and are popular for formal events.
Pastel Silk Sarees are sarees that are made from silk and feature soft, muted shades, such as pastel pink, blue, or green. These sarees can be a great choice for a sophisticated and elegant look.
Choosing the best Wedding sarees for your Big Day!
There are a few factors to consider when choosing a wedding saree:
1. Personal Style: Choose a saree that reflects your style and taste. If you prefer more traditional or classic styles, you may want to wear a saree made of silk or intricate embroidery. If you prefer a more modern look, you may want to choose a saree made of chiffon or georgette with minimal embellishments.
2. Occasion: Consider the occasion for which you will be wearing the saree. If it is for your wedding, you may want to choose a saree that is more formal and traditional, such as a red or gold silk saree. If it is for a less formal event, you may have more flexibility in your choice of saree.
3. Fabric: Choose a fabric that is comfortable and suitable for the season and location of the event. For example, if it is a summer wedding, you may want to choose a lightweight fabric such as chiffon or georgette. A heavier fabric such as silk or brocade may be more appropriate if it is a winter wedding.
4. Colour: Consider the colour of the saree and how it will complement your skin tone and the overall look and feel of the event. Traditionally, red and gold are popular for wedding sarees, but you can also choose a colour that reflects your style and preferences.
5. Accessories: Remember to consider the accessories you will wear with your saree, such as the blouse, jewelry, and shoes. Choose pieces that complement the style and colour of the saree.
Read more on KulFiy