The Maharashtra Public Service Commission holds the State Service Exam, popularly known as the MPSC Rajyaseva Exam, to recruit Group A and Group B officers for the Maharashtra state government’s many administrative branches.
In this article, we are going to discuss the eligibility criteria for the MPSC Rajyaseva Exam. we have compiled a detailed list of MPSC Rajyaseva Exam eligibility requirements for all candidates taking the exam. The following are the essential MPSC Rajyaseva eligibility requirements for the exam.
MPSC Rajyaseva Educational Qualification
The following are the educational requirements that interested individuals must meet before applying for an MPSC job:
- To be eligible to apply, candidates must have completed at least a Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Marathi is also required.
- This MPSC Rajyaseva recruitment is also open to freshers.
- For Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance & Accounts Services, Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/CA/Outlaw Accounting by ICWA/Post Graduate Degree in Commerce/MBA (Finance) is a must.
- For Deputy Director of Industry (Technical): Degree in Engineering in fields related to Civil, Architecture, Town Planning, etc./Degree in Science is required.
- For Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Degree in Science or Engineering with Physics & Mathematics is required.
MPSC Rajyaseva Age Limit Criteria
- The candidate’s age limit must be between 19 and 38 years old to be considered for MPSC jobs.
|Maximum Age Limit|
|Qualified Player||43 years|
|Disabled people||45 years|
MPSC Rajyaseva Nationality
The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
MPSC Rajyaseva Work Experience
MPSC Rajyaseva Recruitment does not require any prior experience. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for this post. Make sure you meet the MPSC Rajyaseva eligibility criteria, which include the age limit specified above.
MPSC Rajyaseva Physical Criteria
The Commission has also established physical criteria for some of the Rajyaseva exam positions. If you’re seeking a position as a Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner of Police, or Regional Transport Officer, given MPSC Physical Qualification should be met, these following MPSC Physical Qualifications must be fulfilled:
- Male candidates must be at least 165 cm tall.
- Female candidates must be at least 157 cm tall.
How many attempts are there for the MPSC Rajyaseva exam?
- There was no limit on the number of attempts for aspirants in any of the categories till 2019, however effective in 2020, the number of attempts will be limited. General candidates have six attempts, OBC candidates have nine, while SC/ST candidates have an unlimited number of attempts.
MPSC Rajyaseva Exam: Important things to keep in mind while filling the application form
- The MPSC application fee is INR 324 for Maharashtra’s SC/ST/OBC/PWDs and INR 524 for everyone else.
- The students’ email addresses and phone numbers must be correct and active.
- Students should check the MPSC Rajyaseva Exam notification page regularly to stay informed about the dates for issuing Admit Cards, Exams, and other important information.
- Photocopies of the original Marksheets and Certifications are required for the students.
- Any modification in the information provided throughout the registration and application process will be rejected by the MPSC.
- All of the information entered must be factual and correct to the best of the students’ knowledge.
To get more information about the MPSC Rajyaseva exam, you can go through BYJU’s Exam Prep. We hope you find this article useful.
All the best!!!
Read more on KulFiy
5 Best Educational Tools and Calculators for Students
The Importance of ITIL Certification and Scope for Career Growth
Top 5 Reasons International Students Are Choosing Dubai For Education