Air Canada is the flag carrier and the largest airline of Canada by fleet size and passengers carried. The airline, founded in 1937, provides scheduled and charter air transport for passengers and cargo to 207 destinations worldwide. It is a founding member of the Star Alliance.Choosing a seat as per your convenience is as important as choosing the perfect destination for your trip. Treat yourself with extra comfort, convenience, and space with preferred seats with Air Canada reservations. Air Canada allows its passengers to choose their seat in advance.
Air Canada delivers what it promises. The airline is very reputed among travellers due to the services it provides. Being the national airline of Canada, Air Canada provides its services to hundreds of travellers every year. Passengers are provided with the facility to book their desired seats.
Points to keep in mind before selecting a seat in advance
- As per the Air Canada policy, passengers are allowed to select their seats at the time of check-in. They don’t have to pay any extra fees for this.
- If any passengers want to select a seat before check-in, then he/she will have to pay an applicable fee. The fee depends upon the fare type; for basic fare, the fee will vary from $20 to $100. For standard fare, passengers might need to pay $20 to $50.
If any passengers have queries related to the Air Canada seat selection process, then they can connect to the airline representatives via Air Canada’s phone number.
How to select a seat in advance?
Choosing your favorite seat in advance is no rocket science; you can do it from the official site of the reservation. Subject to availability, passengers can select a seat on any of Air Canada flights. Enjoy some extra space and be comfortable during your whole journey.
On the official site of the airline, click on the check-in option of the airline. Provide your reservations deals to proceed further. Open the seat map and choose your preferred seat. Pay the applicable amount to confirm your seating. Passengers can easily select their seats through the Air Canada Customer Service.
Options to select a seat
Passengers can select their desired seats while or after Air Canada reservations.
While making reservation
Passengers can easily select their convenient seats while booking flight tickets. Open the seat selection screen and check out the seat map. From the available seats, choose your favorite seat.
- Open the Air Canada official site to choose your desired seat, window, or aisle. To avoid any last-minute hassle, choose the right seat, and verify it again.
- If you have booked a flight ticket with another airline, then you don’t need to worry. Just enter the booking reference number of Air Canada and choose your preferred seat.
- To have a comfortable journey, passengers should always choose their seat in advance due to the limited availability. Passengers can also choose their seat during online check-in or at an airport check-in kiosk.
Reach out to the airline representatives to avail immediate assistance regarding Air Canada seat selection.
If you have a physical disability or any justified medical condition, then you can ask for the seat without paying any fee. Contact the reservations desk of the airline and request for special seating.
- Get a seat with greater legroom, liftable or removable armrests, and additional floor space.
- Get an adjoining seat for a personal care attendant, a reader/assistant (if you are visually impaired), and an interpreter (if you are hearing impaired).
Contact the reservations desk of the airline at least 24 hours before the departure to request special seating.
Make Air Canada reservations and fly comfortably to your dream destination.