Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Join Indian Coast Guard (Ministry of Defence)
02/2020 Entry Short Details of Notification
Join Indian Coast Guard (Bhartiya Takrakshak) Are Invited to 10+2 Intermediate Navik GD 02/2020 Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Navik GD Vacancies in Indian Army Can Read the Complete Notification Before Apply Online.
Indian Coast Guard offers opportunity for 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognised by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks. (5 % relaxation in minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained Ist, IInd or IIIrd position in any field sports events at the Open National Coast Guard Navik Championship/ Inter-state National Championship.
- Application Begin : 26/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 02/02/2020
- Exam Date : March 2020
- Admit Card Available Between : 15-20 February 2020
- All Category : 0/-
- No Application Fee in Coast Guard Navik 10+2 Recruitment 2020 Entry 02/2020 Candidates Only Fill the Online Coast Guard Navik Application Form and Take a Print Out of the Registration Form.
Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e. between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002 (Both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with at Least Minimum 50% Marks in Physics and Maths Subjects.
- Height : 157 CMS (Minimum)
- Running : 1.6 KM Completed in 07 Minutes
- Squat Ups : 20 Times
- Push UP : 10 Times Coast Guard Navik
|Vacancy Details Total : 260 Post|