No Duplicate Content Allowed, No Re-posting of copyrighted materials allowed. Only Unique Content is Allowed.
Top 30 evergreen Bollywood songs for pre-wedding shoot:
Here we have listed top 30 evergreen Bollywood songs for pre-wedding shoot used by Photorachna and other pre-wedding studios:
- Jogi song from Shaadi Mein Zaroor Ana – Mein to tere naal hi rehna ji
- Itni si baat lyrics from Sanam re - Tere dar pe aa ke tham gaye
- Darkhast from Shivaay – Is kadar tu mujhe pyaar kar
- Nazm Nazm from Bareilly Ki Barfi- Tu nazm nazm sa mere
- Dheere dheere se tera hua from Loveratri – Tere kareeb aa raha hu
- Naina da kya Kasoor from AndhaDhun – Abhi abhi pyara se chera dikha hai
- Tere bina from Simba – O re piya mai ta tere tai
- Humsafar from Badrinath ki Dulhania – Sun mere humsafar kya tujhe
- Tu tu hai wohi dil ne jise apna kaha (remix from Jonita Gandhi or original song from movie Ye Vaada Raha)
- Dil Diya Gallan from Tiger Zinda Hai
- Soch na Sake from Airlift
- Sanu ek pal chain from Raid
- Dheere dheere se meri zindagi mein aana – remix by Yo Yo Honey Singh
- Mile ho tum humko – reprise version by Neha Kakkar
- Sau Aasman from Baar baar dekho – Aankho ko teri aadat hai
- Jab tak from M. S. Dhoni
- Hawayein from Harry Met Sejal - Tujh ko mai rakh lu wahan
- Tum se hi – Jab We Met
- Ek ajnabee haseena se yun mulakat ho gai from Ajnabee
- Hosanna – Ek Deewana Tha
- Teri Ore from Singh Is King
- Tum jo aye zindagi mein from Once Upon A Time in Mumbai
- Khaab by Akhil
- Ishq De Fanniyar from Fukrey Returns
- Ban ja tu meri rani by Guru Randhawa
- Lag ja Gale from Bhoomi
- Tere sang yaara from Lahoriye
- Jeena Jeena from Badlapur
- Subha Subha from Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety
- Dhadak (Title Song) from Dhadak
Finding a pre-wedding studio to shoot pre-wedding video on your desired song might sound difficult but the efforts are worth doing if you want your dream pre-wedding video. Few points which you shall check out before hiring a pre-wedding studio at Delhi or elsewhere are:
- Hire a pre-wedding studio which serves to shoot your pre-wedding photo shoot and all wedding ceremonies so that you may not have to go to other photo studios for fulfilling each requirement.
- A pre-wedding studio offering wide choice with respect to themes and locations for shooting pre-wedding video on your desired song is a preferred choice.
- The team of the pre-wedding studio should be a good host to welcome you at the pre-wedding photoshoot location in Delhi or pre-wedding photoshoot location in Gurgaon or elsewhere. Thereafter, the make-up and dress-up shall also be taken care of by them.
- Make sure the pre-wedding photoshoot can be planned on your required dates and at your desired destination.
- You can review the work done by the pre-wedding video to have an idea of the quality of their production. You can also read the reviews of existing customers online or in the testimonials with the studio.
- The pre-wedding studio you are planning to hire should have the latest technology in capturing, developing and presenting videos and photos.
- The team of the pre-wedding studio in Delhi should be skillful as it is required to edit the video to select the important moments out of many that are clicked. Furthermore, only an astute team can innovatively present those moments in a video blending them with the right type of songs and it can present the shots in a photo album creatively.
- A pre-wedding studio which gives you prompt response and which resolves your queries in time with a humble and helpful attitude is the right choice.
- Last but not least, the pre-wedding studio should fit in your budget and should be able to give best as per industry standards within the given budget.
If you find all the above points in a pre-wedding studio, then certainly such a studio is the perfect pre-wedding studio to shoot for your pre-wedding video and wedding ceremonies. Photo Rachna is one such pre-wedding studio which gives all above and all video and photo solutions under one roof. Their work is commendable as evidenced by appreciation received from past customers. Their choice of songs to merge with the pre-wedding shoot is appreciable too as it aptly expresses the feelings of the couple for each other along with fitting the video irrespective of its location and theme. You can choose song/songs on your own. But since it's a confusing task and if you are not able to land up to a decision then you can leave the task on Photorachna, they are proficient in figuring the best songs for your pre-wedding video depending on your personality, preferences, feelings you want to express, chosen theme of the pre-wedding video etc.