No Duplicate Content Allowed, No Re-posting of copyrighted materials allowed. Only Unique Content is Allowed.
The Hampton Inn, Muskegon
At A Glance:
Recently a recipient of the 2014 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Award, it is no surprise that this hotel is a winner because it specializes in friendly hospitality that immediately puts guests at ease, not to mention being equipped with an array of facilities with the guests’ comfort and happiness in mind.
Reserve your hotel room at Hampton Inn Muskegon with Reservations.com
You Should Know:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free hot breakfast or free Hampton on The Run breakfast bags if you don’t have the time to sit down and enjoy breakfast
- Heated indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Well-equipped business centers
- Service animals allowed but not pets
In and Around:
- Enjoy some of Muskegon’s rich history at the Muskegon Museum of Art filled with masterpieces by renowned artists from Pissaro to Hopper
- Amuse yourself for a day at Michigan’s Adventure, an amusement and water park, which main feature is a roller coaster aptly named “Shivering Timbers”
- Checkout the Lakes Mall that features over 70 stores and 8 restaurants for a complete day’s enjoyment