No Duplicate Content Allowed, No Re-posting of copyrighted materials allowed. Only Unique Content is Allowed.
5 Reasons Every WWE Smackdown Fan Knows Why It Is Better Than RAW
Only the fans of WWE know the thrill of watching a game and how exactly it feels to see the favorite wrestler is smashing his opponent in the arena. They can walk miles after miles to buy WWE Smackdown Tickets to have the first-hand experience of the thrill. The fight between the fans of Smackdown and RAW is continuing till the brands split up in 2016.
Every fan is devoted to their genre and always thinks that their brand is better than the other. The actual scenario can be understood when people are looking for the WWE Smackdown Tickets crazily all over the internet.
Check out these 5 reasons which will clearly justify the popularity of the Smackdown show over RAW.
1. Excellent Women Division: Becky Lynch is the excellent star of Smackdown but the strength of the team lies with the performances of rest of the team that complements Becky. Alexa Bliss, Natalya and Naomi are constantly playing great. On the other hand, the woman division of RAW is centered on Sansa Banks and Charlotte only. The other members of the team are not worth for the value of tickets.
2. Talking Smack: It is true that every wrestling fan knows that the game is scripted. But they assume that it is a legitimate game. They like to feel the pressure and thrill from the Smack Talk. In this half hour show where the experts discuss the angle of the show and take interview of the players. It will create the atmosphere of the game that people really enjoy.
3. Commentary: For years, people are buying the WWE Smackdown Tickets to see the commentary of Michael Cole. His inimitable way of talking gives the Smackdown a unique identity.
4. Messed Up: Sometimes, even the die-heart fan of the RAW thinks that the script of the show is overly crafted. It feels like there are too many writers working on the script and as a result, it ends up in mess. On the other hand, WWE Smackdown seems more streamlined and real.
5. Showoff of the Authority: When you go to the show after buying WWE Smackdown Tickets, you can barely see Shane McMahon. Mr. Daniel Bryan looks after the whole work as the authority. However, in RAW, Stephanie McMahon makes her presence feel to everyone of the stadium. As there is less number of authorities is Smackdown, people enjoy the game in a better way.