Contact for Pricing => KulFiy.email@example.com
|Guest Post||Bookmarking||Forum||Listing||Online Store|
Do you know about The Man Of Taured ?
20/02/2019 6:14 pmTopic starter
WHO WAS HE?
- Location : Haneda Airport, Tokyo, Japan.
- Year : July,1954
One of the most perplexing events of the 20th Century did not involve flying saucers, conspiracy theories, a criminal act, or even strange creature sightings. It took place on a seemingly normal day in one of the most tedious, mundane places one could imagine: Airport.
The Man Of Taured (sometimes called the Mystery of Taured or the Man Without Country) would be the story of a man who arrived at a Japanese airport from a country called Taured. The main part of the problem concerns Taured, so we notice that there are no countries known as Taured, either today or during the presumed period when the incident took place, i.e. the 1950s.
WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY?
- The year 1954 was hotter than normal in Tokyo, but at Haneda Airport it was business as usual. That is, of course, until one unknown date when a routine European inbound plane dropped off its passengers.
- As the crowd made its way through customs, a neatly-dressed middle-aged Caucasian man stepped up and told officials this was just a normal business trip for him, one of three so far this year to Japan. His primary language was French, yet he spoke Japanese and several other languages. In his wallet was a variety of currencies from various European countries, as if to verify his frequent flyer tendencies.
- When they asked him for his country of origin, things became strange. He casually stated that he was from Taured, on the border between France and Spain.
- The officials told him that Taured didn’t exist, but he presented them with his passport—issued by the nonexistent country of Taured—which also showed visa stamps corroborating his previous business travels to Japan and other countries.
- Yet when they called the company he said he was having a meeting with, they had never heard of him or his company ever before that moment. The hotel he had reserved a room at had no reservation for such a person, and the bank listed on his checkbook appeared not to exist.
MAN'S OBJECTION :
- The next part of the story details the man who is trying to convince immigration officers that Taured would actually exist. According to the traveller, Taured was located between France and Spain, and would have existed for 1000 years.
- When shown a map, the man pointed out the area occupied by the Principality of Andorra, and was at the time himself perplexed as to why his country was called Andorra on the map.
|Map of 'Andorra' : believed to be 'TAURED '.|
- Both sides refused to give in – the Japanese officers insisted that Taured did not exist, but the traveler, convinced, continued to cheer the opposite.
MUST VISIT :(FOR FULL ARTICLE)
1.1K 1.5K 1.1K