Samsung Galaxy M30 Full Specifications, Price and Features
1. Samsung Galaxy M30 has Chipset of Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm).
2. Samsung Galaxy M30 contains four Network Technology there are GSM, HSPA, and LTE.
3. They have the dimensions is 159 x 75.1 x 8.4 mm (6.26 x 2.96 x 0.33 in) and weight is 175 g (6.17 oz)---Expected.
4. Memory slots are Internals have 64 GB, 4 GB RAM, and Card Slot is microSD, up to 512 GB.
5. Samsung Galaxy M30 has the display type of IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
6. This model has a size of 6.38 inches, 101.6 cm2 (~85.1% screen-to-body ratio).
7. Samsung Galaxy M30 has no Protection and Builds is not available for this model.
8. Sim Type is Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
9. Samsung Galaxy M30 has MP4/H.264 player, MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player.
10. Samsung Galaxy M30 has the OS ofAndroid 9.0 (Pie).
11. CPU Model is Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 and GPU is Mali-T830 MP1.
12. Samsung Galaxy M30 has the Main Camera Feature is LED flash, panorama, HDR and Selfie Camera Feature is HDR.
13. Main Camera Video Capacity is 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps and Selfie Camera Video Capacity is 1080p@30fps.
14. Samsung Galaxy M30 has Resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~395 ppi density).
15. Samsung Galaxy M30 has Sensors are Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass.
16. Samsung Galaxy M30 has contained Both Loudspeaker and Alert types are Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones but 3.5mm jack is available for this model.
17. USB Port is 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector and it also contains Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
18. Bluetooth is 5.0, A2DP, LE, and WLAN is Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
19. GPS is available with the type of A-GPS, GLONASS.
20. Battery type is Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery without Fast battery charging.
21. It also contains Photo/Video editor and Document Viewer.
22. Samsung Galaxy M30 has the Browser Compatibility is HTML5.
23. Color Variants are Black only.
24. Samsung Galaxy M30 will Be Released in 2019, January.
Samsung can bring its recently minted Galaxy M-series to Asian country this month. The lineup is alleged to incorporate the Galaxy M10, Galaxy M20, and Galaxy M30. per past reports, the Galaxy M10and M20 can launch at first, whereas the M30 can are available in a while. The Galaxy M-series is anticipated to be a budget lineup of phones from Samsung, and a replacement report on sheds some light-weight on simply however low-cost they're going to be.
Based on business sources, IANS reports that theGalaxy M10 is going to be priced around Rs nine,500 whereas the M20 can fall somewhere around Rs fifteen,000. this is not the precise worth however a lot of-of a ballpark in order that we have a plan of what to expect. It appears like the right replacement for the Galaxy On-series, that is strictly what Samsung aims to try to. The Galaxy M phones area unit being factory-made at Samsung's industrial plant in Noida.
The Galaxy M-series is Samsung's bid to contour its reasonable line by merging the Galaxy On series and Galaxy J series. The Galaxy M also will look to bring some distinctive options that haven't been seen on alternative Samsung phones to date. the same strategy is additionally being applied with the Galaxy A-series moreover to assist boost sales and vie against dominating Chinese brands. Samsung is wanting to disinvest Xiaomi's undefeated Redmi series within the reasonable and mid-range section.
To this impact, the Galaxy M phones can bring Infinity-V displays for the primary time to the present section. it's additionally being rumored that the Galaxy M20 and Galaxy M30 can associate with a five,000mAh battery, that may be a 1st for a Samsung phone. Moreover, the Galaxy M30 is additionally being tipped to return with a triple camera system just like the Galaxy A7 (2018), which might be fascinating to envision within the mid-range section.
"Samsung's new Galaxy 'M' series of smartphones with industry-first options indicates the importance it accords to Asian country as a growth market," same Prabhu Ram, Head-Industry Intelligence cluster (IIG),CyberMedia analysis (CMR). https://www.catchmyblogs.com/2019/01/samsung-galaxy-m30.html