No Duplicate Content Allowed, No Re-posting of copyrighted materials allowed. Only Unique Content is Allowed.
What interior designers say on designing the residential areas?
When it comes to designing the residential place, the first thing that comes to mind is a comfort, class, and elegance. The main challenge which comes to you while designing the home or any residential place is the space organization. For this, expert’s advice from the best residential interior designer Gurgaon is a must. Here is a list of some designing ideas that can completely re-design the space. Let’s have a closer look at them:
- Maximize the space with softer and lighter colors: One of the trendy interior designing ideas is making use of soft and light colors in the space. As per the interior designers, if the light shade colors are used in the room then it will appear larger. Similarly, dark color makes the rooms to appear small.
- Accessorize the living area with mirrors: These days, mirrors are in trend for decorating the space. No matter what size you are looking for, you will find it anywhere in the shop. One of the main reasons for using decorative mirrors is to increase the natural light in the available space. For adding elegance and dimension, mirrors can be used on the walls to form different designs. You can make use of metallic finished mirrors for this purpose.
- Mix match pattern: According to the creative and best residential interior designer Gurgaon, mix & match pattern is high in demand for interior designing. You can make use of modern furniture with antique decorative accessories. All creative interior designers all focus on fusion for giving a complete makeover to the residential places. To bring dimension to space, multicolor rugs, carpets, and cushions can be used.
- Choosing the right flooring: There is no doubt that there is the availability of a number of flooring to choose from. Wrong flooring can ruin the entire interior designing. If you want to add a classic look to space then go with wooden flooring. You can choose the flooring as per the overall interiors of the home.
- Proper use of the couch and furniture: One thing that gets noticed when you enter a living area is the furniture. These days, recliner and couch are in trend because of their variety, attractive shapes, and colors. In addition, you can complement the overall interior of the residential area with a contrasted couch. Apart from making the space comfortable, proper utilization of furniture will bring elegance to the area.
- Go for using wall décor accessories: Another simple but trendy interior designing idea is decorating the empty walls with decorative accessories. Ceramic plates and portraits are ideal options for transforming the empty walls in home. Apart from this, interior designers prefer making use of wallpapers and texture on the wall for increasing the spaces of the residences.