Tips for Hay Fever ...

Share:

No Duplicate Content Allowed, No Re-posting of copyrighted materials allowed. Only Unique Content is Allowed.

Tips for Hay Fever –Stay away from allergies at this summer  

Hello all, today we are focusing on Hay Fever Tips to assist you to enjoy your summer without bothering about allergies!

Peak allergy summer is well and truly here, also for Hay fever patients, they know what this means. Streaming,Running,  itchy nose and eyes, dropping plans, hard to look at flashing lights, sore,red nose. Is it so that we missed anything? As an allergy patient myself, I used to dread from April – Mid September, but as I got older, I studied tips and tricks to help sustain my allergies. That is what I am going to share with you all today!

Can you receive Hay Fever if you have never had it previously?

This is a prevalent question that we get questioned – and one of the Supervising pharmacologists in a well-known Pharmacy has given us the answer! Yes. Hay Fever or Allergies can develop as we turn older, a pain, we understand. This could be down to several reasons: work location, living location,  lowered immune system, pollen counts rising, and pollution. The great news is, there are lots you can avoid it in case you are aware of the symptoms as hay fever.

How can I say if I am suffering from Hay Fever?

There are few symptoms to be noticed out for when attempting to identify Hay Fever:

• Irritation or Itchy feeling in eyes, nose throat
  • Streaming nose and eyes  
  • Sneezing
  • Fatigue
  • Sensitive to flashing lights

Extended periods of the listed symptoms.

What can I do to prevent Hay Fever symptoms?

• Prevent with Nasal air Filter for pollutant free breathing. I am always sure to have this pollution mask in my bag in case pollen spikes!
  • Put an eye on pollen counts each day so you can get prepared yourself 
  • Always have these supplies handy– whether it is your Nasal Filters, nasal spray or Eye drops, always be ready!
  • If you notice that the  dust levels are high, do not dry the clothes outdoors and  keep glasses shut
  • Throughout peak pollen season have bathing at night & wash your clothes also hair to ensure you are not breathing pollen at night.
  • Do not cancel your plans because of allergies – however think ahead. Pack up what you require, hold an eye on pollen levels, also wear a Nasal Filter to prevent allergens entering your nose!

What is the Nasal Filter, and how does it serve?

Our Clenare Nasal Filter is a tiny device which is placed into the nose plus works to help obstruct pollen also allergens from entering your nose. It was designed while keeping allergy patients in mind, and it’s a very soft element, movable, easy to breathe into and comfortable to use. It is a drug-free solution to allergy prevention, with no side consequences like prescribed medication.

If you wish to try the Nasal Filter and have a vacation without the worry of Allergies, purchase it now.

If you have any queries, do not hesitate to get in touch with us. So Stay away from Hay Fever.

Share:
Summary
Review Date
Reviewed Item
Forum
Author Rating
51star1star1star1star1star
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •