Contact for Post Pricing => KulFiy.email@example.com
Article must have 600 to 1000+ words to get approved
|Guest Post||Bookmarking||Forum||Listing||Online Store|
Get To Know The Signs Of Heart Disease By Dr. William Megelich
Dr. William Megelich is one of the well known cardiologists in the United States. As the incidents of heart diseases are increasing in alarming rate, everyone should be aware of the risks and potential reasons. He said that knowledge is the only power in healthcare that will prevent any conditions. He has worked closely with the American Heart Association and did extensive research to find out the factors that are responsible for heart disease.
William Megelich has also warned that women are more prone to heart disease than men. This is one of the main reasons of death in the USA. After the research, he has brought out the main factors of cardiovascular diseases to understand the risk of heart disease.
- Hereditary: The risk of coronary artery disease increases when anyone of the family has the problem; especially the parents.
- Age: According to the study, people are more likely to grow the condition after the age of 65 years.
- Gender: As study revealed, men have more tendency to have heart disease than women. On the other hand, the mortality rate is much higher among women .
- Diabetes: The risk of heart disease increases in case the person has diabetes as it is closely related to each other.
- Stress: Due to the super fast life, people are getting stressed and depressed quickly. It is not possible to maintain a healthy lifestyle during depression and the condition affects the heart health greatly.
- Lack of physical activity: According to Dr. William Megelich, people with sedentary lifestyle may develop heart disease more likely. They need to add at least 30 minutes physical activities in their daily routine.
- Smoking: It is one of the major causes of heart diseases. Smoking of tobacco also increases associated factors of coronary problems. Unfortunately the passive smokers are also in the line of threat.
- Cholesterol Level: As well as the cholesterol in blood rises, the risk of heart disease increases along. Checking the density of the good as well as the bad cholesterol is mandatory once in a year after you cross 30 years, Dr. William Megelich suggested.
- Obesity: People who have excessive body weight and have too much abdominal fat are more likely to develop heart problems. It also encourages related problems like high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol level.
- Diet: Junk eating habits are very dangerous for the health of the heart. You need to restrict the intake of the sweets, red meats and fatty foods.