Contact for Pricing => KulFiy.email@example.com
Your post will be in Awaiting moderation. Until you make the Payment via email.
|Submit Guest Post on “KulFiy.com” with Dofollow link “Google News Approved”|
|Bookmark Your Link Here By Admin|
|Publish Your Articles, Posts on “KulFiy Forum” Google Indexed|
|List Your Product or Services|
|Create Online Store|
Healthy Instant Breakfast : Quick 5 Breakfast Recipe
- Soya Cutlet Recipe
- Tacos Samosa
- Chili Cheese Toast
- Potato Bread Bonda
- Oats Cutlets
Healthy Instant Breakfast : Soya Cutlet Recipe
Soya Cutlet Recipe is a very tasty and nutritious dish that you can serve with breakfast or tea in the evening. By the way, all of you must know very well that soybean is a very good source of protein, so all the soybean dishes are very beneficial for our health, so come, today we also have nutritious Soya Cutlet Recipe. ), Which you can make by frying both deep and deep.
Ingredients for Soya Cutlet Recipe
For making cutlets
- Soya Granules - 1 cup
- Boiled Potato -2-3 (Mashed)
- Onion -1 (finely chopped)
- Green Chilly - 2 (finely chopped)
- Ginger - 1 piece (grated)
- Cumin seeds - half a teaspoon
- Red chili powder - half a teaspoon
- Garam masala powder - quarter spoon
- Coriander leaves - 2-3 spoon (finely chopped)
- Salt - as per taste
- Oil - as required (for frying the cutlets)
For outer layer
- Maida - 3-4 spoon
- Corn flour - 2 tsp
- Breadcrumbs - 5-6 teaspoons
- Salt - as per taste
- Water - For the solution
How to Make Soya Cutlet Recipe
- To make soy cutlets, firstly we will prepare the mixer for the cutlets.
- To make the mixture of cutlets, put about 2 cups of water in a pan and keep it on the gas for heating, when the water is well heated then put soya granules in it in hot water and turn off the gas and for about 4-5 minutes Cover and after 5 minutes remove the excess water by pouring the soaked granules from the water into the sieve and when the soy granules are slightly cooled, soak the soy granules from both palms. Akr remove extra water.
- Now mix mashed potatoes, chopped onions, green chillies, grated ginger, cumin, red chili powder, garam masala powder, salt and chopped green coriander in soya granules and mix them well and prepare the mixture of cutlets. The mixture for cutlet is ready.
- Now we will prepare the solution to make the outer layer of the cutlet. To make the batter, add maida, corn flour, salt and water in a bowl and mix it well with a spoon to make a batter, now the batter is also ready.
- So now we will make cutlets. To make the cutlets, put oil in a pan and keep it on medium gas for heating, now make the cutlets in a small round or oval shape using the mixture.
- Now dip each cutlet in the flour mixture and wrap it well on both sides of the bread crumb and press it slightly and keep it flat on the plate, similarly prepare the cutlets from the entire mixture.
- Now we will deep fry the soya cutlets prepared. Now the kadhai oil is hot and we put about 3-4 cutlets in hot oil at a time and fry them on medium flame till they turn brown on both sides, similarly fry all the soya cutlets.
- Delicious Soya Cutlet is ready. Serve hot, nutritious and delicious Soya Cutlet Recipe with sour or sweet chutney.
1.1K 1.5K 1.1K