Contact for Pricing => KulFiy.firstname.lastname@example.org
|Guest Post||Bookmarking||Forum||Listing||Online Store|
SEO What It Is - Website Optimization and Positioning
SEO - (Search Engine Optimization) is the optimization of websites for search engines in order to increase visibility in organic search results for specific keywords. Well-implemented SEO translates into increased traffic and conversion on the website.
- What is SEO - Definition According to SEOCottage?
- SEO and positioning - are they the same?
- How the Google search engine works
- What do SEO activities involve?
- On-page SEO
- Off-site SEO
- Internet Analytics
- SEO tools
- SEO audit - What is it
- White hat SEO vs. black hat SEO
- SEO and positioning are usually a long-term process
- SEOCottage Agency - we operate ethically and effectively
- What is SEO - Definition According to SEOCottage
SEO, also known as page positioning, includes website optimization and other marketing activities related to adapting to Google's guidelines those factors that affect the ranking of positions in SERP (Search Engine Result Page). It is a process aimed at improving the website, so that it generates valuable organic traffic based on the best key phrases for a given industry. It is now standard that SEO Services in Lahore are combined with UX to achieve a dual goal: to satisfy both users and search engine algorithms. SXO (Search Experience Optimization) is a new way of working for marketers; it focuses on improving the position and increasing conversion at the same time by adjusting the website to the user's preferences and increasing their engagement.
SEO and positioning - are they the same?
Opinions in Poland are divided. Some believe that these terms are used interchangeably; others say that SEO is just website optimization, as one of the positioning elements next to link building and analytics.
In the world, SEO is considered to be any activity aimed at increasing visibility in organic search results. Taking into account the division into On-page SEO and off-page SEO, we can say that this theory is true, which means that the concepts of SEO and website positioning are the same and mean internet marketing leading to stable and high positions in the SERP .
SEO and SEM, on the other hand, are two different concepts. SEM is a broader term. Search Engine Marketing means marketing in search engines. SEM includes activities aimed at acquiring traffic from free and paid (Google Ads advertising) search results.
How the Google search engine works
Internet search engines work around the clock, collecting information from websites around the world and organizing it. It is a three-step process that involves searching web pages, indexing them, and then ranking them for specific keywords using search algorithms.
Search engines use automated scripts to search the web for information. Crawlers systematically visit each site on the list, navigating to internal and external links. They pay close attention to new sites and existing content that has changed. Robots create a constantly expanding map of related pages.
After finding a page, the bot downloads (and / or renders) it. Algorithms automatically decide which of these sites to index. The bot organizes this content into categories including images, CSS and HTML , text and keywords etc, which allows it to understand the content of the website. It then stores this information in the index.
In the last step, search engines search the index and return the most relevant search results for each query. Google uses a whole series of algorithms to determine your position in search results.
Knowing how search engines work allows you to understand what influences the effectiveness of positioning and effectively implement SEO activities.
What do SEO activities involve?
Website optimization (SEO) includes a number of activities (on-site and off-site) that make the website more visible on Google and useful for recipients. On-page SEO is something you have full and total control over, while this is not always the case with off-page SEO. First things first ...
On-page SEO (also known as on-site SEO) is the process of customizing a website for the search engines . On-page activities include optimization of the content, improvement of the structure and technical aspects, i.e. optimization of the HTML source code (and not only in HTML :-)) of the page. On-page SEO is a key element of positioning as it helps search engines to index and understand the content and structure of a website and, consequently, to display it in the search results displayed by the search engine for the most popular queries.
Optimizing the content on the website
The texts on the website have a direct impact on positioning and are a ranking factor. What's more, professionally implemented content marketing is about creating valuable content and has a positive effect on user behavior, determines the time spent on the website and reduces the bounce rate. The length of the visit is one of the factors that affect whether Google considers the content on your website valuable.
The content on the website should both answer user inquiries and provide comprehensive information about the offer and be presented in a clear, easy-to-understand form. Good content is one that search engines rank highly for popular key phrases.
In addition to interesting information, content optimization is important:
- Uniqueness - the content on the website cannot be a duplicate of content from other sources, e.g. the producer's website. If you want to check if the text on your website is unique use Plagiarism Checker or Copyscape.
- Content architecture - the use of HTML tags in the form of H1, H2 and H3 ... headers allows defining their structure.
- Keyword density - the number of exact and partial matches of keywords is one of the main ranking factors that affect your rankings.
- Common words - it is important not only to use key phrases in the content. The content of the service or store website should also include words strongly related to a given topic, which appear on the ranking pages in TOP10. You can find a list of these words for any phrase in the Audit in Surfer.
- Site structure-The structure of the website is one of the things you should think about even before launching your website. Editing the structure later can be difficult.
Good, easy-to-understand site architecture is important for two reasons:
- Helps robots to index the page,
- Makes it easier for users to navigate the site