Bookmark Your Links Here => https://www.KulFiy.com/share-something
Know what infrared security cameras are
The night vision security cameras work by using an infrared light located near the lens, this light cannot be seen by the human eye, with just a small amount of normal light, the infrared camera can take a photo or record a video of such good quality as in the light of day.
Having a set of infrared security cameras complements any surveillance system because it gives full coverage during the day and night hours. Most infrared cameras capture black and white images in the dark.
Desirable characteristics of an infrared camera:
- 6 mm wide-angle lens. They are the ones that give the widest vision, a higher value means that the vision becomes narrower but can focus on the more distant objects.
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes of light (inner iris).
- Resolution lines of at least 250, ideally a value of 420 gives very sharp images.
- LEDs, 24 or more, the greater the distance the camera can see.
- Water resistance if the camera is installed in the open.
- Resistance to vandalism to give greater protection.
- Automatic adjustment of the recording mode; color images in daylight or black and white images at night with infrared light.
- Light sensor that turns on the infrared LEDs when it gets dark, and turns them off when there is light.
- In general, the infrared surveillance cameras with the lowest price do not include the power supply, which must be purchased separately, so do not forget to include it in your order. If you live in an area with very cold weather, be sure to find a camera that can operate outdoors in conditions of extreme temperatures.
Lighting under normal viewing conditions is called "visible light". In low light conditions the cameras that work with visible light only show darkness and maybe some shadows, however with the infrared technology you can "see" in the dark, although the colors are not always captured the images become clear and recognizable. Night vision equipment is used when there is not enough visible light.
Infrared technology was originally developed for military and industrial applications but has now been taken by homes and businesses in the form of night vision hidden outdoor security cameras.
An infrared surveillance system is one that uses infrared cameras to observe people or to monitor critical areas. In the electromagnetic spectrum, infrared waves occupy a place between visible light and radio waves, anything that emits heat emits infrared radiation, an infrared detector captures infrared radiation, and therefore is able to "see" under circumstances in which other surveillance systems are "blind".
For this reason, the surveillance through infrared rays (IR) is very useful in different cases and under different environmental conditions, for monitoring of electrical equipment or facilities, either during the day or at night.
An infrared camera uses a specialized focusing lens for infrared emissions. The infrared detectors create a thermogram, which shows the temperature patterns of the objects, the thermogram is translated into electrical impulses that are sent to a processing unit, the information can be stored, or it can be displayed on a monitor at that moment.
Beyond video surveillance applications, there are a number of critical maintenance tasks that benefit from infrared surveillance systems. They can help predict the maintenance needs of high voltage lines for example, preventing an emergency situation. Within buildings, they can provide early detection of faults in the sealing of insulation in windows and ceilings, another use of infrared monitoring is the search for gas leaks. The discovery of these drawbacks can allow corrections before they become major problems.
Security teams, police and military use infrared technology for the surveillance of suspects or intruders, there are portable equipment that allows patrols to search for suspects in the dark or fog. This system also allows the surveillance of a room or space without entering it, keeping personnel safe and out of dangerous areas, for example, to protect critical facilities such as nuclear power plants.
IR systems are also of critical importance to firefighters; an infrared surveillance system can help them detect hidden fires, help find the source of a fire, or measure the effectiveness of cooling efforts. It can also provide invaluable assistance in the search and rescue operations of people in deep waters.
1.1K 1.5K 1.1K