Bookmark Your Links Here => https://www.KulFiy.com/share-something
Convert a QuickBooks for Windows file to QuickBooks for Mac
In case the user is moving from QuickBooks desktop for windows file to QuickBooks desktop for Mac, then in that case you need not to worry, as here is what all you need to do. In today’s post, we will be discussing the entire process to convert the company file to mac and then pick up where you left off. Converting QuickBooks for windows file to QuickBooks for Mac, doesn’t involve any rocket science, all it needs is to follow certain steps.
Thus, make sure that you read the post carefully till the end. Or you can also get in touch with our toll-free customer support number 1(844)405-0906, and discuss your issue with our QuickBooks support team and technically sound experts.
Steps to Convert the QuickBooks desktop for Windows file to Mac
Before starting, the user should note that, one can only move the company files from the QuickBooks desktop pro, premier, or premier accountant editions. The steps to be followed are:
Step 1: On the windows system
- The user needs to update QuickBooks for desktop for windows to the latest release
- And then, open the file as admin
- Now, move to the file menu and then choose utilities tab
- Also, select the copy company file for QuickBooks mac and carry out the onscreen prompts
- The next step is to ensure to check the data that isn’t converted form windows. To continue, click on yes
- And then, move to the folder to save the file in. Also, name the file and choose save option. The user will then have to ensure to avoid using special characters in the file name
- The user will then have to move the file to the Mac by using the storage device
Step 2: Restoring the MAC.qbb backup on the Mac
- The user needs to update the QuickBooks desktop for mac to the latest release
- And then close QuickBooks
- Now, copy the backup to the documents folder on the Mac
- The user will then have to reopen QuickBooks for mac and then choose file menu, and also select open company file.
- After that, the user needs to select the Mac.qbb file and then choose open
- Also, select OK when asked.
- And towards the end, enter a name for the restored file and click on Save
By now you might be well versed with the process to convert QuickBooks windows file to QuickBooks for mac. But if you are unable to follow the above steps or if you are stuck somewhere, feel free to call us at any point of time at 1(844)405-0906.
Our QuickBooks premier support experts and certified professionals will ensure to provide the best possible support services. Thus, feel free to call us, our experts will be happy to help you.
1.1K 1.5K 1.1K