We are testing New Features to Give you More Better Experience on KulFiy.com. Then You will be able to share your Content here.

You can share your Website, Store, Article links Here => https://www.kulfiy.com/share-something

Share:

No Duplicate Content Allowed, No Re-posting of copyrighted materials allowed. Only Unique Content is Allowed.

Blog Se Paise Kaise Kamaye?  

Hi mera new blog hai, Kya aap bataenge ki Blog Se Paise Kaise Kamaye?

2 Answers

Hello. I would really love to answer tge question. The problem is, i dont understand the language. 

But since it's blogging related, I think the answers myst be here in Luminous Blogging.

Otherwise, provide a translation to this and I'd glad to help.

Regards. 

Patri

Thanks @luminous for answering English Translation of "Blog se paise kaise kamaye" is "How to earn money from Blog".

Hello,

Thanks for the translation.

There are several ways through which one can be able to make money from a blog. The only thing that you need is to work hard and never give up. 

I will talk about the most effective ways to make money from a blog.

1. Affiliate Marketing

As an affiliate marketer, you promote someone else’s product or service in a post or elsewhere. You link to that product or service using your unique affiliate link. When someone clicks through that link and makes a purchase(or completes a desired action set by the company), you earn a commission.

2. Selling Digital Products

Audio/Video

You can sell music or video that others can use as intros or outros. Try Audio Jungle.

Apps, Plugins or Themes

If you have a knack for code-writing and can write your own themes or plugins, you can sell them at a place like Creative Market. Also, many plugin authors offer their plugins for free but ask for donations.

Domains

Do you have a domain collecting problem? Did you know you could sell them for profit? Try a site like Sedo.

Ecourses/Webinars/Online Workshops

You could do all sorts of things with this type of digital product. You wouldn’t have to go big the first time around. Test the waters by holding a small, local event first. Grow bigger as you learn the ropes and figure out what works and what doesn’t.

Simply pick something you’re good at what other people want to know and teach it! Do it once or twice to refine your presentation and then start charging a small fee to those who want to take your class.

Selling Blogs & Websites

Many bloggers have sold their blogs or websites for 4-, 5-, 6- and even 7-figure sums.

There is also something called flipping websites where you obtain a small blog or website, grow it and then sell it for profit later. If you want to flip a site, check out Flippa.

3. Offer Services

Services

Think of things like freelancing. If you have a skill (who doesn’t?), why not offer your service(s) via the internet (a.k.a. virtually)? It does not have to be computer related. Think of ways you can use your already-gained skills in your favour and put them online.

• Administrative Assistant
  • App Developer
  • Audio/Video Editor
  • Coach
  • Concierge/Personal Assistant
  • Consultant

I have a post on this topic on my blog. You can take your time to read it ==>> 5 Most Effective Ways To Monetize Your Blog And Make Money Online

Regards.

Share:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •